Kymera Body Board, LLC hereby warrants that new Kymera Body Boards purchased from an authorized Kymera Body Board dealer located within the continental USA will be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal personal recreational use and conditions, for a period of one (1) year from the original purchase date, subject to exclusions provided below. The battery will be warranted against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of one (1) year or fifty (50) uses, whichever comes first.
Registration of your Kymera Body Board is required within fifteen (15) days of purchase, by visiting: kymera.com/register-your-board. The warranty is not transferrable and is void if consumer opens any sealed compartment without Kymera Body Board’s express written consent.
Excluded from warranty coverage are the following:
- Kymera Body Boards purchased, used and/or converted for commercial or rental purposes;
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents or collisions;
- Damage due to improper or inadequate storage, transportation and/or maintenance;
- Use of unauthorized parts and/or accessories in the operation of a Kymera Body Board;
- Use of Board outside of listed weight parameters: minimum 100 pounds/maximum 200 pounds;
- Use of Board beyond its intended use, including, but not limited to, operation in surf, waves and/or extremely shallow waters;
- Boards sold outside of the USA and imported for use herein;
- Boards sold inside the USA and exported for use outside thereof;
- Excessive use;
- Failure to operate your Kymera Body Board in accordance with the rules and regulations required for safe operation, including, but not limited to, use of a Kymera Body Board without a life vest and/or use of a Kymera Body Board while impaired by alcohol and/or drugs;
- Parts replacement for normal wear and tear.
Claims for defects in workmanship and/or materials must be made within thirty (30) days of discovery by contacting Kymera Body Board via email at email@example.com or via USPS certified mail at Kymera Body Board, 2150 South Central Expressway Suite 200, McKinney, Texas 75070.
Kymera Body Board, LLC, shall, upon notice of a valid, non-void warranty claim, supply replacement parts to the consumer, along with instructions for repair. Should the consumer elect not to perform required warranty repairs, consumer can return the Board to Kymera for repair; however, shipping and handling costs are not included under this warranty. Returns of Boards to Kymera for repair are subject to shipping and handling costs of Fifty and no/100 Dollars ($50.00) each way.
THIS WARRANTY PROVIDES YOU WITH SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
KYMERA BODY BOARD, LLC MAKES NO EXPRESS WARRANTY OR CONDITION WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL AND THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS NOT STATED IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF CONDITION OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE IS LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE EXPRESS WARRANTY SET FORTH ABOVE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW A LIMITATION ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS OR THE EXCLUSION OF LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR CONSUMER PRODUCTS. IN SUCH STATES, SOME EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. FOR CONSUMER TRANSACTIONS, THE LIMITED WARRANTY TERMS CONTAINED IN THIS STATEMENT, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT LAWFULLY PERMITTED, DO NOT EXCLUDE, RESTRICT, OR MODITY BUT ARE IN ADDITION TO THE MANDATORY STATUTORY RIGHTS APPLICABLE TO THE SALE OF KYMERA BODY BOARDS TO THE CONSUMER.